As I think every FFLibrarian regular might notice, I've played around with the colors and layout on the blog. After hearing a few comments from all of you, I decided that perhaps the dark background and light text just wasn't doing it for most of you. So I thought I'd play around with the colors (sorry for those of you who have been on the site this morning and seen several iterations of the new background) and I'd like to get some feedback from you all - if you have feelings on this extremely important topic, either leave me a comment or respond this week in the poll to the left side.
- Rotoworld takes a look at whether or not you might be headed to a FF championship if you draft Randy Moss in the first round in Rating Randy.
- A bunch of you have asked for resources on auction style drafts - Football Jabber does a great job of putting together articles on tips, strategies and suggestions for auction drafting. The best link on here though might be Fantasy Auctioneer's mock auction drafts - great for both the auction rookie as well as the seasoned auction pro.
- For the past 10 days or so, the FF Goat has been posting offensive line analysis, which I'm just eating up with a spoon. So far we have the AFC East, AFC West and AFC South. Stay tuned to the Goat for more quality o-line material.
- FF Starters has a top 10 IDP listing (with brief commentary) for linebackers, defensive backs and defensive linemen. As always, I just wish these lists were a little longer for those of us who need more than just the top 10 in each position.
- Worried about the Edge or Fred Taylor due to their ancient age status in the RB world? Take a look at Sports Grumblings' Fantasy Forecast: Age Old Issues that looks at the question, how old is too old? You might be surprised...