Tomorrow I head to Michigan to party it up for my grandma's 90th so I'll be quiet for the next few days while I hang with the family. Here's hoping today's links can carry you through the weekend!
- Matthew Berry has his latest Top 200 up - I love seeing Clinton Portis and Chris Johnson in the top 10; I think there are some doubters out there on both of those players but I believe they're going to have great years...even Portis behind that old-man o-line.
- FFToolbox brings us Overused Running Backs - a look at 20+ running backs who have rushed more than 400 times in the last two seasons and may be ripe for an injury. And I do realize the humor in seeing Portis at the top spot on this list here right after my statement on how great he'll be in 2009.
- So who do you all think will be the top prospects for the 2010 NFL Draft? Yeah I'm serious. Rotoworld's Evan Silva wins an award for best draft go-getter with his Ten Draft Prospects for 2010 article.
- Just curious, does Tiger Woods play second fiddle to Peyton Manning? I guess this isn't the right group of people to ask since you're all likely more football fans than golf fans, but if you were at Quail Hollow following the Tiger/Peyton duo around, which one would you angle to meet/photograph/get an autograph from, etc? My husband need not reply since I think he'd plow down Tiger to meet Peyton.
- Can the Vikes dominate in '09 without a franchise quarterback? In Lack of franchise QB could vanquish Vikings in 2009, SportingNews looks at how the team might do with basically everything you might need - except that ol' QB guy.
- Speaking of QBs, Fantasy Sharks has a QB Strength of Schedule article that should be of interest as you start to pull together your fantasy QB rankings - I do not care to see the Broncos at the bottom of that list with the toughest pass SOS. Not cool at all!