Oh I'm hurting, my friends. And not just from the total destruction of my Broncos yesterday but from a nasty stomach virus. Our little birthday boy spent his birthday night puking up his birthday cupcake, and 24 short hours later my husband and I simultaneously came down with the same bug. Only we're not quite as resilient as our little dude. I'm now sitting 3-4 pounds lighter and just getting my first real food into my system in 40 hours or so. Gaaaa. My mom happened to be in town and she swooped into action, as did my in-laws, and we had much help taking care of our son and making sure our home didn't turn into a pit of despair. But get this - I felt so awful that I never once checked my fantasy stats. That's bad. Real bad. I have vague memories of watching the Lions triumph and of watching the disturbing way in which Aaron Rodgers put the beat down on the Broncos...but it's all a bit hazy. So I most definitely need some recaps on yesterday. Plus it's bye time, baby - those waiver suggestions become meaningful for most everyone. So read up!
- Week 4 game reviews:
- Football Outsiders' Audibles at the Line: Week 4
- FantasyAlarm.com's Week 4 Roundup
- Razzball.com probably offers up my favorite summary each week since I always find myself at least cracking a smile or two - Mister Rodgers Chopped Some Wood.
- Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene, Week 4, which also includes waiver options for Week 5
- Fantasy Douche's Some Thoughts After Almost 4 Weeks - not so much a recap of this week's games but more of a smattering of fantasy thoughts now that we're several weeks into the season.
- Waiver wire suggestions: