I promise I do have fantasy baseball links coming but since it's bracket time, I thought I'd send you all out to a handful of rankings and predictors for the NCAA tourney. Unless you want to be like my mom who picks schools based on whether or not she knows anyone who attended that college or lives remotely near that college, then I recommend you scope out these links for some helpful advice. And yes, it rocks that my mom actually puts together a bracket. Enjoy!
- Ken Pomery's Log5 Rankings and his full season rankings.
- Jeff Sagarin's rankings - take a look at predictor as the best tool for bracket assistance.
- Raymond's rankings (includes rankings and performance links for past years as well as links to other experts' rankings for comparison, too)
- Massey ratings, incredibly comprehensive with the comparisons and offers up means, medians, standard deviation...whatever you need to get a sense of the consensus.
- Or if you'd like a look back in time to see the results of past NCAA tourneys, check out this link to NCAA Basketball Tournament Results.