Good news - there's a reason I've been pretty silent here on FFLibrarian this week. I'm hard at work on those multi-year accuracy numbers that I think I promise every year and rarely actually produce. This time it's for real since I'm about 2/3 of the way through the process. As a refresher, every winter I pull together an analysis of 40-50 experts' pre-season rankings to determine which expert is the most accurate. I'm pulling together a look at the 2007-2011 results so stay tuned - hopefully I'll have a post up by the end of the weekend.
In the meantime, let's look at this week's links:
- Our son has started asking for the "ABs" which we believe means he's requesting a rendition (or ten) of the ABCs from us. So I found this 2012 season primer from SI particularly timely for our household - Everything you need to know about fantasy football, from A to Z.
- I think you all know that one of my favorite sites out there is FantasyPros.com - they do incredible work with pulling together numbers and stats from the fantasy experts out there and if you haven't scoped out their 2012 Expert Consensus Rankings, then consider this your friendly reminder.
- While we're talking rankings, how about taking a look at The Fake Football's Non-PPR Drafting Tiers. Love me some tiers.
- Let's talk auction values:
- ProFootbalFocus.com's Top 150 Auction Values
- The Pigskin Guy's Auction Drafts: Overvalued Players (helpful for non-auction leagues, too)
- The Yahoo dudes have been battling over Adrian Peterson's value - see reasons not to be super psyched about him in First Down: Yo Adrian! Why drafting Peterson could put owners down for count. And then see why he's still got some luster in Second Down: Go Adrian! Why drafting Peterson could lead to championship belts.
- Read up on some undervalued running backs in RotoExperts.com's Fourth and Goal.
- Or for more on the sleeper/undervalued route, KFFL.com has a list with a handful of sleepers at each position - this link will take you to the QBs.