You guys just knew I had to post after today's big Broncos news. For those new to this blog, you should know I'm a huge Broncos fan and my husband (who grew up in Knoxville, where Peyton went to college) is a serious Peyton Manning fan...so our two worlds collided today when Peyton began negotiations with the Broncos. Does our son stand any chance at all of being anything BUT a Broncos fan??
For those who are sick and tired of Peyton news, this probably isn't the place to be. I've got lots of Peyton fallout links here so read on:
- First up, a few articles that look at the fantasy impact of Peyton signing with the Broncos:
- Rotoworld.com's Rocky Mountain High
- NFL.com's Manning's move to Denver has major fantasy implications
- Or go video-style with ESPN's Peyton Manning's Fantasy Impact as a Bronco
- Where oh where shall Tebow go? NFL.com's Tim Tebow stock watch: Where will he play in 2012? sums up the latest thinking on the Tebow front. And a note for those of you who (like me) are fans of Rotoworld's Gregg Rosenthal - take a look at this byline and you'll see that Gregg has moved on and is now writing for NFL.com.
- An interesting tag on to all the talk about Tebow to Miami is the recent news from PFT that David Garrard has joined the Dolphins.
- Months and months ago, before the 2011 season even, super talent-spotter Matt Waldman wrote up this nice piece on why Eric Decker is worth keeping an eye on - this argument is of course only stronger with another year under his belt and Peyton at the helm.
- And for those who are eager for non-Peyton news, scope out Roto Arcade's Free Agent Frenzy: Meachem tops list of biggest winners or Razzball.com's 2012 Free Agency Fantasy Impact.