Greetings from Boston, where I'm visiting my 3-week-old nephew and enjoying some sweltering heat. The baby is highly enjoyable; not so much for the 95 degree temps here.
- A few more cheat sheets/draft kits are being published or updated:
- FFToolbox.com's 2013 Cheatsheets include positional rankings, a top 200 overall, and note the defensive rankings, too.
- Matthew Berry's Draft Day Manifesto 2013
- Forensic Fantasy's 2013 Cheatsheet is up on google docs.
- I'm a pretty big fan of ProFootballFocus and what they put together on the fantasy front. If this is your first year in a dynasty league - or you're just looking to improve your dynasty game - get some tips from Dynasty Fantasy Football League Tips and Strategies.
- Another site I'm high on is 4for4.com as you're sure to notice this summer. Love their love for IDPs - their IDP Rankings link here goes to LBs but DBs, DLs and overall rankings are also available.
- This time of year is full of player profiles and player comparisons like Roto Arcade's look at Matthew Stafford vs Matt Ryan for 2013.
- There are a few recent looks at RB handcuffs:
- DavidGonos.com's The Top 2013 Running Back Handcuffs in Fantasy Football lists 8 guys to focus on come draft day.
- Rotoworld.com's RB Handcuffs - An Early Look - a ranking of each of the 32 handcuffs, includes ADP.
- Want some sleeper/underrated player suggestions? Read on:
- FakePigskin.com's 2013 Fantasy Football Sleepers: Part Two profiles one player for each offensive skill position.
- FantasySharks.com's Lucky 7: Undervalued Names You Need to Know in 2013 - these are pretty in-depth profiles, too, with several paragraphs on each player.
Saw a post on RotoViz by a PFF guy, something about How To Lose Your Draft in 10 Picks. Craziest thing I ever saw. Not sure I agree with all of it. Julio over CJ2K? But crazy.
Stay out of the heat!