I hope everyone enjoyed a festive Halloween and is settling into the month of November. We had our kiddos dressed up as a gorilla and a banana, and after a few houses of trick-or-treating, our gorilla boy quickly caught on to the awesomeness of receiving candy with such ease. He even seems to inherently know that the mini boxes of raisins just won't cut it when it comes time to select a treat from his candy bowl.
Now it's time to start thinking about Thanksgiving and, of course, fantasy football playoffs. I was thankful to be part of Tom Brady's return to Bradyness, but less thankful to see my opponent raking in the Andre Johnson points. I will say though that big points from both seemed to be a long time coming.
Here are a few links to whet your waiver wire appetite and get you squared away with Week 9 news:
- Recaps from Week 9:
- Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene, Week 9 : Zac Stacy assaults Titans; Nick Foles chases history
- Razzball.com's Foles Me Once, Shame On You But Foles Me Twice, Well...
- The Football Girl's Monday Musings: Trouble Brewing for Kansas City?
- TheFakeFootball.com's Week 9 Recap: Nick Foles Did What?
- Waiver ideas:
- FantasySharks.com's 10 Names You Should Know is a bit of a Week 9 recap, bit of waiver wire advice all rolled into one.
- Pyromaniac.com's Pickups After Week 9
- FootballDocs.com's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- 2MugsFF's Pickups & Hiccups: An Early Look at the Week 10 Waiver Wire
- LestersLegends.com's Get 'em or Don't Sweat 'em - NFL Week 10