Training camp time! Preseason games begin in just 10 days! And apparently my son is learning how to count in Spanish (kudos, preschool teachers, kudos)! Happiness and awesomeness all around. Let's get right to today's links:
- Every year, Matthew Berry posts his 100 facts before you draft article around training camp time - read on to see the 2013 facts in A Hundred Little Lies.
- If you're big on the QBBC strategy (quarterback by committee), then you'll want to take a look at 4for4.com's The Quarterback by Committee (QBBC) Matrix to help you make some decisions come draft day.
- Pyromaniac.com's PPR: A Breakdown Strategy by Position - a lot to take in and the formatting (for me) isn't helping, but some interesting nuggets here.
- More on the strategy front - SI looks at Going RB/RB at the top as part of their draft strategies series.
- A few links with auction values for those of you in auction leagues:
- TheFakeFootball's 2013 Non-PPR Auction Values - also note that they have an interesting article on auction draft strategy.
- JuanElway.com's Auction values ($200 budget)
- FFToolbox.com's auction values chart lets you monkey with the number of teams in your league as well as the budget you're working with
- The Fake Pigskin takes a look at WRs to target toward the end of your draft in Late Round Lottery Tickets - WRs.
- FantasySharks.com makes some good points about variation in advice, news, and ADP depending on the site you (and your leaguemates) use and analyze the Biggest ADP Variances Between Different Draft Sites.