It's official, friends, I'm moving to Knoxville, Tennessee. In addition to having a kickass department at UT for my husband to teach in, Knoxville is also my husband's hometown, meaning it's chock full of family members. What more could I want than to surround our son with loving family members? Plus, don't get me started on the incredible cost of living there as compared to NYC. While there are plenty of things that I'll miss about New York and just the urban lifestyle in general, I knew we were never here for the long haul and I'm looking forward to this next chapter. I'm taking suggestions for awesome things to do in Knoxville...
Lots of content for you today, much of it focusing on the NFL Draft. Before I jump into football though, I'd love to know if any of you would like a baseball-focused post. While I don't play fantasy baseball, I can certainly get up one post of helpful resources (like Baseball Monster, one of my husband's favorites) - so leave a comment or send me an e-mail if you're interested. By the way, The Hazean just rolled out his first fantasy baseball articles, so scope out the Crowding the Plate series.
- If you're wondering how things are falling into place as we get closer to NFL Draft Day, take a look at some of these great reads:
- FFToday.com's Underclassmen Quarterbacks - The Kids are Alright (includes historical look at underclassmen QBs)
- The Huddle's 2011 NFL Draft: Running Back Preview
- On the mock front, Rotoworld's Evan Silva has his Draft 2011: NFL Mock 2.0 up now with a look at how the first round of the draft could go.
- Meanwhile for a more fantasy bent on things, the Bruno Boys are on Round 14 of their 2011 mock fantasy football draft and are full of commentary on each pick.
- Or ProFootballFocus.com's Early 2011 ADP Indications is another interesting read - see who PFF values more/less as compared to current ADP data.
- One of my favorite features during the offseason is the set of fantasy roundtable discussions as put forth by Fantasy Football Trader. Some of the top minds in fantasy football give their take on a different fantasy question each week. Take a look at three recent articles: