Greetings, long lost fantasy football friends. I went off the grid there for a bit - my family took a vacation back to Colorado where my husband and I used to live, and I kept thinking I'd have a moment to get a post up...but things got hectic. We stayed in this awesome cottage in Boulder that had pretty limited internet access so honestly, not sure I would've been super helpful last week anyway. I got desperate messages from my sister on Sunday that her team was in dire straits so hopefully I didn't leave anyone in the lurch here other than my sis.
I'm attempting to enjoy this MNF game but the Broncos' miserable play thus far is making it difficult. Oh wait, hey, there's another SD touchdown. Ouch. I think it's time to pepper in a few links.
- Were you perhaps stuck on an airplane at O'Hare with an unhappy 2-year-old during a 90 minute weather delay, therefore missing nearly all of Sunday's games? If you were in my boat or something similar, here are a few recaps for you:
- Pigskin Addiction's Week #6 What the Hell Happened?
- Rotoworld's Rodgers Reasserts Rule
- 2MugsFF's Week 6 Fantasy Recap
- Waiver Wire goodness:
- FFToday.com's Through the Wire
- FootballDocs' Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- The Fantasy Fix's Week 7 Gold Mine
- Fantasy Knuckleheads' Josh Gordon Picking Up Steam
- NFL.com's Week 7 waiver wire
- Pyromaniac.com's Pickups After Week 6
- Or some rankings are already up for Week 7 from LestersLegends.com - click here for QB rankings.