It's time to submit your start/sit decisions for FantasyPros.com's weekly accuracy challenge. Last week we kept things rolling and are in 3rd place overall - in fact, last week 3 FFLibrarian readers had perfect scores, which is just awesome. You guys continue to impress. So bring your best again this week and answer these 10 start/sit questions.
- Week 9 projections and rankings:
- Rotoworld's Week 9 Rankings
- Junkyard Jake's Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Razzball.com's Week 9 Fantasy Football Rankings
- The Fantasy Shrink's Week 9 Fantasy Football Rankings
- AthlonSports.com's Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 9
- FantasyDaddy.com's Week 9 Defense/Special Team Rankings
- Week 9 start/sit links:
- Bruno Boys' Week 9 Start 'Ems
- NFL.com's Manning has Giant appeal for fantasy owners in Week 9
- TOFantasySports' Play 'em and Lay 'em Week 9
- FakeTeams.com's Week 9: Start 'em and Sit 'em
- RotoExperts.com's Hold 'em or Fold 'em
- Other gems:
- Back to FantasyPros.com and their accuracy assessment, but this time their assessment of experts rather than website readers/forums - now that we're halfway through the season, take a look at their Expert Accuracy Scores through Week 8 and see whose advice you should be relying upon this season.
- IDP links:
- FantasySharks.com's IDP Cheatsheet: Week 9
- ProFootballFocus.com's Buy/Sell advice for IDPs
- Read up on IDP value grabs in RotoExperts.com's Alex's Audibles
Thanks Librarian for all the links!
Now quick start/sit Q.
With Bradshaw being out, do I start Brandon Jacobs or go with high risk Reggie Wayne.