I'm currently in the sweet spot in between two library conferences; today I'm in D.C., tomorrow I'll be in Chicago. Unfortunately, conferences don't really lend themselves to a whole lot of time to blog and review the draft from last weekend...so I'm just getting around to posting some links to draft wrap-up now. And what's better than draft wrap-up? Rookie rankings. So read on for all sorts of football goodness.
- Rotoworld's 2008 Dynasty Rookie Ranks - a list that is sure to change over the course of the next few months, but enjoy this quiet start to the 2008 fantasy football season.
- Fantasy Football Goat's Eight NFL Rookies Poised for an Instant Fantasy Impact in 2008. As a D.C. native, I'm personally hoping it might be one of the two Redskins WRs that makes the biggest rookie impact this year.
- Or try NFL.com's Fantasy spin: The top 10 fantasy rookies for 2008. Will Chicago have found the rookie sleeper of the year with RB Matt Forte?
- Interested in rankings now that the draft results are in? Peruse FF Xtreme's frequently updated rankings page with dynasty and redraft rankings both by position and overall top 200.
- Check out FFToolbox.com's Fantasy Football NFL Depth Charts for each team - keep in mind these might differ from the actual team depth charts but are a nice tool for fantasy footballers.
- And finally, for those who are looking for a mock draft, try FF Xtreme's 2008 Draft Simulator. Remember, a mock draft can be really helpful in giving you some insight on where different players might get drafted - such as which players are hot, or which players might be overrated or underrated. Great preparation for your 2008 fantasy football draft.
This blog might be quiet for a few more days while I attend my next library conference - at this one I will actually be presenting on fantasy football in libraries (yes, seriously) so it should be an interesting weekend. I'll be back soon though with even more draft and rookie analysis - and new links to rankings and team previews. The season is really starting to ramp up now and dormant fantasy football sites are coming back to life - I for one couldn't be more excited.
That article was written by Dave. A new writer - and fantasy nut.