Yesterday I was thinking that perhaps the summer is finally upon us - students here at the university of Colorado have finished up for the semester, it was in the low 80s, and people were sunbathing in surprisingly little clothing on the quad outside the library - seems like summer, right? Yup, then it snowed last night. But my mind still thinks it's the start of summer and that means minicamp time.
So, football thoughts for a Tuesday are as follows...
- In a keeper or dynasty league? Then you'll want to check out Fabiano's thoughts in NFL.com's Fantasy keepers: Running backs. He looks at which players' value has risen, fallen or been steady since last season. And while you're at it, read more of his keeper analysis on QBs, WRs and TEs.
- Injuries. The deep dark hole that every fantasy player attempts to avoid. For some early injury analysis, read Rotoworld's The Walking Wounded.
- With minicamps starting and the 2008 season beginning to pick up some steam, there's a lot of value in reading up on your favorite teams with a local perspective. Check out FFMastermind.com's Eye in the Sky Reporting.
- In case you missed it, seems Spygate is wrapping up.
- The Baltimore Sun reports on the Ravens' plans to potential start 3 WRs: Mark Clayton, Derrick Mason and Demetrius Williams - this formation change could definitely have a fantasy impact so stay tuned.
- And finally, keep up with all the NFL news out there with CBSSports' Rumor Mill.