So last night I babysat for 5-month-old twins; it's possible they had made a deal with the devil. As soon as one baby stopped crying, the other would start up and so forth for most of the night. As a currently childless person who has babysat only for single babies, I certainly developed a whole new respect for parents with twins, triplets or beyond. And of course for single parents. I mean honestly, last night my husband was with me so we at least had man-on-man coverage of the twins. So any non-man-on-man situation really has my admiration. Man-on-man you say? That leads nicely (eh, okay maybe not nicely, but I am still recovering from a night of twinness) to football talk...
- FF Geek Blog eschews the popular pick of AP at #2 in Why Joseph Addai, not Adrian Peterson, should be #2 on your cheat sheet.
- And for more Vikings talk for my midwestern friends, check out Sports Data Hub's article Player to Watch - Tarvaris Jackson. I have to admit, I have a small fantasy crush on Tarvaris; it's possible that I could be found drafting him as my backup in way too many leagues this year.
- FFXtreme summed up my thoughts on the Lynch situation nicely: "How does hitting a woman and driving off not fall under the NFL's Player Conduct Code? Also, how does it not require jail time?"
- Read up on FFToolbox's 2008 Comeback Players for thoughts on whether or not you really want to get your hands on Bulger, Delhomme, Caddy and others.
- The ever popular third year WR is discussed and analyzed on Sports Grumblings - Fantasy Forecast: Third Year Receivers.
- Fantasy Football Whiz has some thoughts on why you might not want to even consider Joe Flacco with a flyer pick for a few more years in Out On a Limb - QB Joe Flacco.