I've been in Vegas for the past few days for a library conference but was lucky enough to step outside of the conference confines to celebrate my birthday on The Strip last night. Oh Vegas. So very different from Boulder, Colorado. I must say, I can totally get down with a world where free drinks are somewhat the norm, but there are other less desirable aspects of Vegas for sure - I probably won't be celebrating birthdays in Vegas from here on out, but I guess you never know. Enough on Vegas, let's talk fantasy football:
- The Bruno Boys are up and better than ever; check out their new site - you won't regret it.
- The season has truly begun; draft kits are sprouting up all over the place and I shall endeavor to find the free ones for you. If you know of any, let me know! In the meantime, if you want a great draft kit in exchange for cold, hard cash, try Rotoworld's Fantasy Football Draft Guide. And if you need reasons to check it out, read this - you might see a familiar name. And on that note, for those who are looking for some follow-up on my analysis of the most accurate fantasy sites from 2007, hang tight. I'll be getting that spreadsheet up by the end of the weekend.
- The Pro Football Reference Blog has an interesting look back at QBs from last season in their 2007 QB Numbers: Adjusted for Strength of Schedule.
- For the latest on Marshawn Lynch, read the FF Geek Blog's article Update: Witnesses say Marshawn Lynch was driving.
- Looking for some new fantasy football sites, perhaps blog style? The FF Goat has listed a few sites that you might not have checked out quite yet in his Fantasy Football Bloggers Blitz #10.
More this weekend when I'm back home and not enjoying the chaos of Vegas and, oh right, that library conference.