It has taken most of the month of May, but we have finally agreed to a price on our new home in Knoxville and we're all set to close in 6 weeks or so. Exciting times here in the FFLibrarian household and now I'm bracing myself for our third move in as many years. So between the big move this summer and the 2011 season (hopefully) gearing up, there's lots going on in my world. But I've also got plans to bring you all updated results on my aggregate accuracy analysis with the 2010 results incorporated at some point during the month of June - read up on last year's multi-year accuracy results here.
But for now, let's get to the latest FF analysis:
- Earlier this week we looked at several mock drafts and Roto Experts' Pink Zone Coverage takes a look at some mock results with a focus on the top 10, and then a handful of players that aren't worth their current ADP (average draft position) due to the risk they bring along.
- Speaking of ADP analysis, FantasyFootball.com will make many an IDPer happy with their IDP Analysis: IDP ADP. Read up on some solid LB, DL, and DB bargains.
- FFToolbox.com keeps rolling with their position twosome suggestions, this time with a look at some Running Back By Committee ideas in case you miss out on a top 10 RB and need a nice one-two punch that you can rotate through all season long. More love for Daniel Thomas here than I was expecting.
- Eli Manning certainly isn't the kind of QB that fantasy owners aim to acquire. Perhaps he should be? Read why The Fantasy Shrink is seeing a lot of upside for Eli this year in The always underrated Eli Manning.
- Rotoworld's 4th and final article in their 2011 Offseason Market Analysis is up for your review - check out their thoughts on the Tight End Market. Find links to the other offensive skill positions at the top of the article.