I have an amazing track record with The Itsy Bitsy Spider. I don't know what it is about that tune, but I'd say about 85% of the time it silences our unhappy toddler and lulls him into a far more agreeable state. Yes, it must be sung repeatedly until your mouth might just fail you and no words escape - or perhaps you start trying it in different accents, volumes, and voices until any other adult with you decides the Itsy Bitsy Spider must cease immediately for sanity reasons. But seriously, the thing is a miracle worker. Car freak out? Try the Itsy Bitsy. Hand motions not even needed. Major flopping and rolling during a crucial diaper change moment? Less effective then, but the Itsy Bitsy still often pulls through. Major hats off to the Itsy Bitsy creator.
If you're looking for a QB to help pull you through Week 11 in Itsy Bitsy style...well, could be a tough week for that. But I've got a bevy of links here to help you make some lineup decisions. Remember there's a Thursday Night game tomorrow (go Broncos).
- Start/sit links for Week 11:
- Roto Arcade's Flames: Follow
PainterPalmer if you want your fantasy season to live (ha! Thanks kind reader for pointing out my error with Painter. Most definitely do not want to be responsible for anyone attempting to use Curtis Painter for fantasy success...)
- FantasyFootballXtreme.com's Week 11 Start and Bench
- FFToolbox.com's Week 11: Sit 'Em
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench - Week 11
- Fake Teams' Week 11: Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Rankings/projections for Week 11:
- Fake Teams' Week 11 Quarterback Rankings
- NFL.com's Player Rankings
- TOFantasySports.com's Week 11 Running Backs
- KFFL.com's Rankings: RB - Week 11
- Other links:
- Roto Arcade's Shuffle Up and Pass: Stafford's finger vs. Roethlisberger's thumb has this week's rest-of-season ranks for QBs, WRs, and TEs.
- RotoExperts' Given Up takes a look at exploitable and avoidable matchups for Week 11 and offers rankings heavily based on Fantasy Points Allowed for each position.
- If you need someone to bounce your lineup questions off of, try National Football Post's weekly live chat at 2:30 PM eastern.
- Rotoworld.com's Target Watch is the place for all you target-lovers to go if you'd like a team-by-team rundown on how targets are being dispersed.