Happy almost Friday. We're heading north to Boston to spend several days with my sister and her family. Should be awesome though she's got a 1-year-old so it should be 5 days of kiddo chaos. Speaking of chaos, send good vibes our way for a manageable plane flight with our active and spirited. I probably won't be around much for the next week or so, my apologies. In the meantime, while I'm gallivanting around Boston, remember that Fantasy Rundown does a good job of gathering daily links right here.
- Can Rotoworld's Mike Clay do the impossible? He takes a stab at Predicting Missed Games for all offensive skill positions.
- CBSSports.com continues their review of what to do with each pick in a 12-team league draft - take a look at Strategies for second overall.
- For the most part I've seen a lot of sleeper talk and positivity regarding Greg Little so it's very interesting to see Fantasy Douche's Greg Little Comparables; far from a Little lovefest.
- Bleacher Report brings us their Top 30 Quarterbacks complete with extra commentary at the end.
- FFToolbox is tracking their Experts Mock Draft Results - right now they've gotten to the 6th round and they have included commentary for a majority of the picks.
- Finally, let's talk breakout players/sleepers:
- Gridiron-Guru's Two Fantasy Football Sleepers Primed to Breakout
- Fake Teams recaps the sleepers they've laid out in past posts all in one convenient spot: Every Sleeper I Listed
- ProFootballFocus.com's Dynasty Slants: The Lloyd Factor 2012 and Breakout Wide Receivers