I'm back. That's right, you were getting used to my sparse posting weren't you? Well happy Friday treat then so I have a whole lot more links and such for you. Jump on it.
- The start and sit links continue...
- Athlon Sports' Start or Sit: Week 3
- Fantasy Smack Talk's NFL Week 3 Start 'em
- Going IDP style, we have FantasySharks.com's IDP Studs and Duds for Week 3 as well as ESPN's Fantasy IDP Rankings for Week 3 (includes Top 30 LBs, DLs, and DBs plus commentary)
- Or take a turn among the rankings:
- Bruno Boys' Week 3 Rankings: Quarterbacks (other positions available off this link)
- The Fake Football's Staff Rankings: Week 3
- FootballDocs' RB Weekly Rankings (again, other positions available)
- A couple of random links:
- If you've been around for long enough, you guys know I secretly am a Weather Channel fanatic and that I check the local radar far more than your average person, so I find it surprising that it took me this long to find Fantasy Alarm's NFL Weather Report Week 3 series. Always nice to be prepared for a sloppy or windy game, especially as the fall/winter progresses.
- Many of you have come to know and love Roto Arcade's Shuffle Up & Deal series with rest-of-season rankings - this time around we have a look at how Pianowski would draft RBs if you were entering a new draft now. Goes 73 guys deep and is good background for trades/drops/dynasty.