I mentioned on here awhile back that our house is under construction and has been now for about 5-6 weeks or so. It has been quite the summer here between the chaos of our house (which has included learning of extensive water and termite damage...sweet, right? I have the termite guy's phone number memorized and our son now starts every morning by asking for the construction crew individually by name) and losing our Caroline. So I'm pretty sure my husband and I have been actively seeking out things that just feel fun and joyful. Earlier this week my brother-in-law called and convinced us to drive down to Atlanta (where he lives) next Monday for the Broncos at Falcons MNF game. We'll go down and back all in the span of 15 hours and my in-laws are happily taking over the care of our son for that time period. I can't tell you how excited I am for this. A road trip with my husband plus a Monday Night Football game watching my Broncos, all while my little boy is being lovingly cared for by family? Awesomeness. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me happy and therefore exactly the kind of thing I should be doing more of these days. I'll be the one in the Broncos Elam jersey in case you're there. Maybe I should make/wear a FFLibrarian shirt to do a little marketing...
Time for today's links:
- Slew of start/sit advice from the experts:
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Place the blame on CJ2LAME in Week 2 and Flames: Spiller stampede ready to roll through KC
- CBSSports.com's Week 2 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- NFL.com's Start 'em, Sit 'em: Quarterbacks for Week 2 (other positions available on tabs off this link)
- Bleacher Report features The Fake Football's Chet Gresham's thoughts in Start Em Sit Em Week 2 (includes a few players in tonight's matchup)
- LestersLegends.com's Start/Sit Week 2
- JuanElway.com's Week 2 Ride 'Em or Hide 'Em
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench: Week 2
- SI's Start 'Em, Sit 'Em: Week 2
- And of course, I highly recommend you check out FantasyPros.com's Who Should I Start? feature that allows you to compare players. Oh and while you're there, try competing against experts by answering 5 start/sit questions for Week 2 - fun stuff.
- Couple of rankings:
Oh and don't forget to get your lineups set for the game tonight...