Oooof. That's the sound of my fantasy teams taking a stomach punch this weekend. And coincidentally the sound I made when Peyton threw his third interception last night. It was momentarily brutal in the Georgia Dome, my friends. Eh, more than momentarily - between the officiating chaos and the Broncos' turnover madness, it was just kind of a bizarro game there for awhile for Broncos fans. But well worth the trip to spend time with our family and see the Broncos in person.
In the meantime, I have a lot of injuries in my leagues and other is-this-an-injury-or-what question marks like Julio Jones and Jamaal Charles. So I'm all about the waiver wire options this week:
- Rotoworld's Replacing Hernandez
- CBSSports.com's Waiver Wire: No shortage of upgrades
- FootballDocs.com's Waiver Wire
- Yahoo's Pickups of the Week
- FFToday.coms Through the Wire
- Fantasy Football Jungle's Waiver Wire: Week 3
- Athlon Sports' Waiver Wire: Week 3
- NFL.com goes video style Waiver wire pickups
- Razzball.com's NFL Week 3 Waiver Wire
- FantasySharks.com's IDP Waiver Wire: Week 3 (will try to pick up the IDP coverage a bit)
- FantasyPros.com's Week 3 Waiver Wire Rankings are a little bit different in that the experts polled were asked to rank a handful of waiver options based on their season-long potential.
- FFToday.com's Rest of the Way Rankings (will be updated on Wednesday) for QBs and RBs
- FantasyPros.com's Rest of Season Rankings for weeks 3-16
- Draft Calc's rankings were just updated looking forward at the rest of the season
Finally, two other worthwhile reads/charts as you sort out who to grab off waivers, trade for, or just get in your starting lineup:
- Ask the Commish is tracking Fantasy Points Allowed by position here. Sort by total points allowed, by position, by week, however you want to spin it.
- A look at how targets are falling into place so far in Roto Arcade's Target Practice, Week 2: Dennis Pitta, clearly a Flacco favorite.