Our family is headed to the Tennessee Valley Fair this afternoon with some friends and I honestly have no clue what to expect having never hit up a state fair before, particularly with a toddler who wants to be a part of just about everything, everywhere, at all moments - all I know is that I already missed the MC Hammer concert at the fair last week. So with that knowledge in hand, this thing is going to be awesome, right?!
I hope you all enjoyed Week 1 - this is the first year that our house is 100% on the Broncos now that my husband's beloved Peyton Manning has joined my beloved Broncos. It's intense in the FFLibrarian household. We were working on a way to make it down to Atlanta for the MNF game (Broncos at Falcons) next week, but my husband teaches at the university here and just can't justify cancelling class for MNF. At least not this year...
But let's head on over to today's links:
- First up, if you need a refresher on how any of the games went, take a look at Rotoworld's review of the weekend in Ryan Keeping Up With the Jones.
- Or try a few other recap options here:
- Roto Arcade's Mostly NFL Notes: Week 1 recap
- Football Outsiders' Audibles at the Line: Week 1
- 2MugsFF has a nice overview from this past week that might be of particular interest for those of you in PPR leagues - Week 1 Running Back Carries & Target Report.
- I've got a whole bunch of waiver wire links for you:
- FFJungle.com's Waiver Wire: Week 2
- Pigskin Addiction's Waiver Wire Work
- NFL.com's Week 1 waiver wire
- FantasySharks.com's Waiver Wire Wonders: Week 2
- Athlon Sports' Waiver Wire: Week 2
- The Fake Football's Week 2 Waiver Wire
- FantasyPros911's Walking the Waiver Wire Week 1
- Lester's Legends' Get 'em or Don't Sweat 'em - Week 2
- FFToday.com's Through the Wire
- Not Just a Game's Waiver Wire Post Week One
- Some IDP waiver links:
- Meanwhile, DraftCalc.com already has their Week 2 Start and Bench Advice article up and cranking, which really includes a lot of projections for key players. Lots more start/bench articles to come later in the week.