I'm one of the many who is glued to the tv tonight awaiting election results while my husband is grudgingly accepting our evening plans since it's really not his idea of a great time. I realize the minutiae of the exit polls, projections, and chit chat with the various correspondents can be a bit much but I kind of love it all. Interestingly, this is the first time in my life that I am not voting from a swing state in a presidential election, so kind of a different vibe for me.
Anyway, shifting from politics back to what I know you all love: fantasy football. Let's take a look at guys the experts are targeting as some quality options off the waiver wire this week:
- SI's Raiders' Palmer headlines waiver wire additions after Week 9
- RotoExperts.com's Add Marcel Reece or Taiwan Jones? This is for those of you (like my sister) who are deep in the pit of despair in the unfortunate McFadden/Goodson situation.
- Rotoworld's Stash 'em if you got 'em
- FantasySharks.com's waiver wire advice for standard leagues and for IDP leagues.
- The Hazean's Week 10 Waiver Wire Adds
- ProFootballFocus.com's Waiver Wire Pickups for Week 10
- FootballDocs' Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- The Football Girl's Week 10's Best Waiver Wire Options
- Athlon Sports' Waiver Wire: Week 10
- Fleaflicker's Week 10 Projections
- DraftCalc's Start and Bench Advice - key player projections plus start/bench thoughts
- Roto Arcade's Flames: End-zone spikes could be aplenty for Ballard, Colts