I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is just over a week away. This year I'm turning to some professionals for their assistance with the big meal. My husband is a vegetarian, which takes some of the pizazz out of the turkey prep, so we'll have the bird, gravy, and a few other items prepared by a local store. Mashed potatoes though? That's all me, not outsourcing that one whatsoever. Or the apple pie.
Anyway, I find it startling that we're staring down Week 11 already, too. Unclear where this season/fall has gone but here's hoping you're all in great position for the final third of the regular season. To keep your squad finely tuned, scope out these links:
- Waiver wire links:
- FFToday.com's Through the Wire: Week 11
- FootballDocs' Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- FantasyPros911's Walking the Waiver Wire Week 11
- Yahoo's Pickups of the Week
- Athlon Sports' Waiver Wire: Week 11
- NFL.com's Week 11 waiver wire
- FantasySharks.com offer up both their standard waiver advice, Waiver Wire Wonders - Week 11, as well as IDP waiver suggestions, IDP Waiver Wire - Week 11
- FantasyFootballManiax's Waiver Wire - Week 11
- RotoExperts' How to Replace Michael Vick and Ben Roethlisberger
- Meanwhile if you're looking to pick up a new defense, take a look at some suggestions on RotoProfessor's Streaming Defenses - Week 11.
- Meanwhile, Roto Arcade is taking a stab at start advice in Flames: SHHHH! Daniel Thomas is sleeping on South Beach.