This year hasn't turned out like I thought it would. I imagined myself as a round, rather pregnant woman for the holiday season, toasting my family to our good fortune inside my belly. But tomorrow, rather than being 30 weeks pregnant, I will be remembering our daughter who was delivered stillborn 12 weeks ago, and digging down deep to be thankful for all the blessings in my life. And they are many, don't let me fool you. Tonight when I said goodnight to my 2-year-old son, for the first time he got the whole phrase out, "I love you, too, mama." I am one lucky lady.
So I hope tomorrow you all are surrounded by loved ones, dear friends, and have a chance to remember all the reasons that your life is to be cherished. Thank you guys for stopping by the blog this season!
- Start/sit links for Week 12:
- NFL.com's Start 'Em, Sit 'Em for Week 12
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench - Week 12
- FFToolbox.com's Week 12: Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Say What?? Brady to slip into tryptophan-induced coma at Jets
- CBSSports.com's Five up, five down for Week 12
- Fantasy Cafe's Week 12: Gobble Gobble
- FFNerd's Week 12 Where to Put Em
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate: L.T. for the kitchen sink?
- And don't forget FantasyPros.com's Who Should I Start? tool
- Rankings/projections for Week 12: