- Let the trumpets sound, FantasyPros.com has their multi-year report out on their accuracy studies. They list the Best Fantasy Football Experts both from a draft perspective and an in-season perspective. As expected, it's awesome. It does shame me into trying to get my multi-year report out ASAP, too, but there's a lot going on in the FF world my friends, so hang tight. It is coming. Eventually.
- Footballguys.com is another one of my very favorite FF sites and they have some content for free - get it while you can, I say. Or just subscribe. At the very least, get off your tuckus and get on their daily email list. You'll be quite pleased you did. Anyway, back to the free stuff. They are offering their first installment of Training Camp Reports for free - they go team-by-team, position-by-position, and give you the latest and greatest scoop. I love it.
- There isn't much love for team DSTs on draft day but most leagues require that we draft one, so get some defensive knowledge from The Huddle's Team Defense Fantasy Review & Ratings.
- Take a look at Fighting Chance Fantasy's QB rankings (top 30) when you get a chance - a solid paragraph on each player is a nice touch. Fighting Chance went dark for awhile but they're back this season and worth a look.
- Finally, FFToolbox.com's Slipping studs: Which 2012 heroes could drop in '13? is good food for thought and gives you an idea of some dudes that (perhaps justly, perhaps not) will slip a few rounds during your draft.
With my library conferences behind me (for a few weeks at least), I can now concentrate on fantasy football again. If you happen to be a librarian and are interested in how my co-presenter and I tied together fantasy football and information literacy, check out my co-presenter’s blog . Though I imagine most of you would much rather catch up on the following football news and thoughts for the week: I remain a bit dazed and confused by my certainty last summer that Cedric Benson was going to rock my RB2 world in 2007. Didn’t happen and now he’s moved onto ankle surgery, alleged intoxication and resisting arrest on boats. Awesome. You can practically taste Matt Forte’s value skyrocketing here. In fact, wondering about rookie RBs in general? Well then check out FF Xtreme’s The Day After: Ranking the Rookie Running Backs . I love reading articles or stats that challenge my preconceived notions – The Fifth Down’s Chad the Completion Percentage Machine does just that. No offense to thos
Love your work! Don't feel shamed!