Happy August, friends. Things are brewing over here...the FFLibrarian Monster League (72 teams, 6 conferences) is starting to be put into motion again so if you're interested in playing in the league this year, stay tuned for more info on how/when you can get on the waiting list.
- Jay Clemons over at Fox Sports South has an iPhone-friendly cheat sheet for 2013 season available for those of us interested in multi-tasking our draft with as many devices as possible.
- The top-notch minds over at Rotoarcade answer a bunch of burning WR questions in Position Primer: Vincent Jackson, others, characterize WR inconsistency. Read up on where to grab Megatron, the lovefest for Danny Amendola, and some bargain grabs you might want to think about on draft day.
- For a similar smorgasbord, read Casale's Fire Sale: QB and RB Breakdowns over on FantasySharks.com. I always enjoy his Fire Sale articles and in this one he promotes The Machine (not free, I should note), a new drafting tool from FantasySharks.com and Advanced Sports Logic. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about an in-draft advisor that "tells you who to pick"; does it totally throw your train of thought? Do you swoon over it and then overly rely upon it and chuck your intuition out the door? Or is it loveable for a good reason?
- In search of a list of dudes to avoid? Find that kind of deal over on the Times' Fifth Down: Players to Avoid, Quarterbacks and Running Backs.
- Razzball.com's Auction Draft Values, 2013 Fantasy Football are up and use a $200 budget, 12-team setup.
- If you're in a 2-QB league, you might find the results of CBSSports.com's recent 2-QB league mock draft of interest: 2013 Draft Prep: Two-QB Mock Draft.
- Rankings fest: