I remember a day (pre-child) when I used to be able to watch football all Sunday long. It was glorious. But these I'm spending that precious football time convincing a kid that a nap sounds desirable (and oh man, does it ever) and then heading out to fall festivals, birthday parties, puddle jumping, etc. I wouldn't have it any other way (sacrilegious to my old, carefree self I'm sure) but I will readily admit that I am loving a MNF Broncos game so that I can actually watch a good chunk of the game. If only the Broncos played at night every week...
Just a reminder that my due date for kiddo #2 is quickly approaching - next weekend! - and when that little dude arrives, this blog will probably go very, very quiet for several days. I always recommend taking a look at the awesome sites under Fantasy Football Content over on the right side for some of my favorite sites.
Moving on to today's recaps and waiver advice:
- Game recaps for those of you who missed a game or two:
- Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene, Week 3: Welcome back Josh Gordon
- Football Outsiders' Audibles at the Line: Week 3
- The Fake Football's Week 3 Recap: The Not-So-Giants
- Waiver advice for the early birds:
- Bruno Boys' Week 4 Waiver Wire Savior: Running Backs
- FootballDocs' Waiver Wire Advice NFL Week 4
- The Hazean's Week 4 Waiver Wire
- 2MugsFF.com's Pickups & Hiccups: An Early Look at the Week 4 Waiver Wire
- FFToday's Through the Wire
- I know how you all love your rest-of-season advice, so good news. Roto Arcade's Shuffle Up & Deal is back for the season. Scope out rankings for the remainder of the 2013 season for QBs and WRs.