Well, I've got a successful 3rd birthday party under my belt now, but sadly I only caught about 2 minutes of the Broncos game since there was just too much other birthday party hosting stuff going on. You better believe it was next to impossible to convince our son that preschool was going to be a fun option today...compared to a birthday party yesterday with all his besties, a big pile of dirt, sand, and trucks everywhere? Negatory, good buddy. It was a bit of a struggle to get out the door today.
Hopefully your fantasy team however is not struggling and you managed to avoid the injury bug going around. But if you're looking for some additions to your squad, though, look no further...
- First up, a few recaps of yesterday's games in case you were at a kiddo birthday party or otherwise enjoying your non-football life:
- Razzball.com's Sit and Drink Eddie Royal Tea
- Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene, Week 2: Mike McCoy fixes Philip Rivers, unleashes Eddie Royal
- FantasySharks.com's game summaries - In the Spotlight - Week 2 in review
- ESPN's Fantasy Football Focus podcast has a slew of injury updates from Stephania Bell
- Or scope out Rotoworld's Injury Roundup: Week 2
- Onto the first waiver wire articles of the week:
- Pyromaniac.com's Pickups & Drops - Week 2
- The Hazean's Waiver Wire, Week 3: Step Right Up (Again), James Starks
- Bruno Boys' Week 3 Waiver Wire Savior: Running Backs
- NotJustaGame.com's Post Week Two Waiver Wire Pickups
- FantasyFootballManiax.com's Waiver Wire - Week 3