Well we're just a few days away from the start of the season (go Broncos!) and I know you all have been patient with my sporadic posting this summer. Recently I've had family in town, a sick kiddo, and I had forgotten just how many doc appointments are scheduled in the final weeks of pregnancy (just a few weeks to go! maybe! or maybe not!). I think I've been shamefully unprepared for my own drafts with my lack of research lately, but I'm here to make amends and get you set for Week 1.
- Waiver wire articles - it may be early in the season for waiver moves, but read em nonetheless, I say, since many of them give good insight into widely available players:
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired
- FantasySharks.com's Waiver Wire Wonders - Week 1
- SI's Waiver wire: Consider these early pickups
- Moving on to Week 1 rankings and projections:
- The Football Girl's Fitz on Fantasy: Week One Rankings
- Fantasy Football Nerd's Fantasy Football Rankings Week 1
- Fleaflicker's Projected Stats for Week 1
- Bruno Boys' Week 1 Rankings: Quarterbacks
- FFToolbox.com's Week #1's Who to Start Rankings/Projections
- Rotoprofessor's Week 1 Rankings: Top 40 Running Backs
- NFL.com's Week 1 Player Rankings
- And even a start/bench or two:
- GridironExperts.com's High/Low: Week 1
- DraftCalc calls this their Start/Bench but it's really more of a hodge podge of helpful suggestions on sleepers, a kind of limited who-to-start for specific scenarios, and weekly projections.
- FFToolbox.com's Week 1: Sit 'Em
- Here's a new site for you all from a writer that I used to link to years ago. Bonus? He's a fellow Broncos fan. Scope out FntsyFtbll.com's Week 1 Fantasy Football previews, booms, and waiver for all 16 games.
- I'll wrap things up with a little something for those of you who are doing the streaming D route with some advice for the next few weeks from The Fake Football - Dreaming of Streaming: A Three-Week Plan.