On Wednesday I bowled both one of my worst and one of my best bowling games of my adult life. I stepped up to the lane and proceeded to bowl at least three gutter balls in the first 6 or 7 frames. It was rough but turned into a bit of a roller coaster as I proceeded to find my groove and rock the next game. My bowling ups and downs of course reminded me of the Broncos roller coaster week - bad news on Cutler and BMarsh, but good news on some interesting free agency grabs.
So everywhere I turn today I'm seeing T.O. news and commentary. Where will the man go? Is he still a viable contributor to a team? I say yes but to get some expert opinions and other fantasy links, read on...
- Where will the T.O. show go? from CBS Sports lists five teams that might be willing to take a chance on the T.O. gamble. Or take a bigger picture look at T.O.'s career in Cold, Hard Football Facts' The Terrell Owens Experience.
- Chris Cooley and I agree - it would be awesome to be paid $2300 per workout. What's up Jason Taylor??
- SportsBuff.com's Dynasty - 2009 Rookie RB Review Part 2 continues with a 2009 outlook on many of the major rookie running backs from this past season including Slaton, Choice and BenJarvus.
- Um, it's March and FFXtreme already has 2009 projections by position up. That's insanity and I love it.
- A couple of fantasy spins for you few and far between Bengals fans out there from ProFootballWeekly.com: WR Coles should be busy in Cincy and Sticking with Cincy good for RB Benson's value.
- For you NFL Draft fans, Junkyard Jake brings us their projected first two rounds of the 2009 NFL Draft with a list of players with rising and falling value.