At bowling this week I had a junior league/kids' coach give me tips on how to bowl - kind of sad when your bowling is clearly calling out for some basic help, no? I think at this point I've embraced the fact that bowling is not going to be my strong point and perhaps I need to become a weekly bar shuffleboard player. I think I could rock at that activity though I can't really imagine a league of bar shuffleboard players. Does such a thing exist?
So if you live in the Boulder/Denver area and would like to make a little money and help out a fantasy football website, think about stopping by Sports Data Hub's usability testing on Wednesday, March 18 on the CU-Boulder campus. Contact Matt Duncan to sign up or you can e-mail me and I'll send the details your way.
If you don't live in Colorado, well then I just have links to offer you...
- I have T.O. in my keeper league so I am of course interested in what the FFManiaxs have to say in Terrell Owens' Fantasy Football Impact in 2009.
- I remember a time when I thought Texans RB Chris Brown had a lot of potential - not so much anymore and I'm not sure I trust that he'll bring much to the Texans' backfield and vulture some TDs, but see what Gregg Rosenthal has to say in Chris Brown tries to make a comeback.
- Not sure I'm feeling the same love for Dustin Keller in 2009 as I've seen in several mock drafts and rankings; I'm not convinced about Kellen Clemens, I guess. Or perhaps it's the Kellen to Keller combo that I'm getting stuck on here...but I think Lester's Legends Top Ten Tight Ends for 2009 ranking of Keller as the 10th TE is just about right, maybe even a little high for my taste.
- If you're looking for some advice on how last year's rookie WRs might pan out for 2009, take a look at SportsBuff's Dynasty - Rookie WRs Review Part 1.
- Or get more dynasty rankings courtesy of FantasyFootball.com, which has rankings for QBs, RBs and WRs up.