Well Denver finally got the major snowstorm it has been hankering for all season - over 16 inches fell here at my house in Boulder, with drifts of 2+ plus feet thanks to the crazy blizzard winds. Now it's a race to see how quickly it will melt as the temps get close to 60 again this weekend. The weather here is just wacky enough for me to absolutely love it...
Today's links have a delightfully high percentage of offensive line articles, which longtime readers know I love:
- For an analysis of some of the top 2009 offensive line prospects for this year's draft, see what CBS Sports' Offensive line prospects: Not 2008, but not lacking, either.
- NFL.com goes beyond just the o-line though and takes a look at the top 20 prospects across all positions for the NFL Draft in Top 20 prospects: Despite foot injury, WR Crabtree atop list.
- But back to the o-line goodness: Jets fans you'll be happy to read about the very capable 2008 Jets o-line in the Fifth Down's Reviewing Jets' Offensive Line: Mangold Is a Surprise. Note that Joyner's Scientific Football 2009 will be looking at run blocking metrics across the entire league - sounds like an excellent read to me...
- CBS Sports is really cranking out their team needs articles - take a look at the summaries for the Jaguars, Panthers and Texans.
- Will Tony Gonzalez be traded away from the Chiefs?
- And has Pierre Thomas' value peaked?
- Finally, I won't leave you without a little more Cutler speculation - the FFManiaxs investigate 5 teams that might want to trade for Cutler and would it would take to get him.