I've been a bit quiet here on the blog (as well as the blog I'm working on for the FSTA Summer Conference) for the past several days - I've had a friend from college in town and had a weekend of hostessing duties, including trips to the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island, the Top of the Rock, and of course the main branch of the NY Public Library. Good stuff and as always, it was wonderful to be with an old friend. So thanks for bearing with my silence here - the good news is that for the first time in a very long time I have next to nothing on my agenda...until I leave for the FSTA conference in Chicago on June 8th...so that means plenty of time for blogging!
- Yahoo's mock PPR draft on Roto Arcade rolls on -we've got Rounds 3, 4, and 5-7.
- FantasyFootballXtreme.com presents their consensus dynasty rankings both here and via their radio show on 5/22 - pick your FFX rankings poison from this link.
- I feel I owe it to Matt Forte to offer up some positive thoughts on his 2010 performance since I've been so down on him over the past 8 months or so. Scope out the Tribune's Bears' Forte confident article.
- FFToolbox has a nice look at some gambles for the 2010 season, divided up by position.
- Matt Schauf from RapidDraft participated in two industry mock drafts recently and he takes a look at the two teams he pulled together - read on to see why he loves guys with the last name Thomas among others.
- Also on the mock draft analysis front, see what the Rotoworld guys did with QBs in their recent mock to get a feel for where your favorite QBs might fall come draft day.