This upcoming mother's day weekend is kind of a special one for me. Turns out, my fine FF friends, that my husband and I have a baby boy due at the end of September, so as a mom-to-be, this is kind of a fun time. Our son should be making his appearance in the world right around Week 3 of the NFL season, which interestingly enough is when my Broncos play my husband's Colts. Now never fear, the blog will carry on as usual this fall...or close to normal. I'll likely be blogging at odd times of the day/night (probably with some sleep deprived ramblings) and may make a few tweaks or get some additional help on the blog, but you can count on FFLibrarian as a go-to spot this fall!
September though is several months off, plenty of fantasy football to discuss now:
- Matt Schauf, who many of you know is one of my favorite IDP writers, has finally pulled together his analysis of IDPers drafted in the NFL Draft's second round in Draft reaction: Second round holds IDP potential.
- Rotoworld's McClain, Berry, top rookie IDPs comes from a writer familiar to many FFLibrarian readers - Numbers & Guts writer Justin Heberle. Good stuff from Justin as always - enjoy!
- From the land of NFL news, two things stuck out a bit recently:
- JaMarcus Russell was finally released by the Raiders
- Kevin Smith is "not close to ready" which could mean big things for rookie Best
- With all the Dez Bryant chatter in Dallas are you wondering what this means for Miles Austin? Me too. Good thing we have the Bruno Boys' Fantasy Football Crystal Ball: Miles Austin.
- Fantasy Football Trader is keeping the expert roundtable rolling (love this feature!) by asking some bright FF minds which team used the NFL Draft to become the most improved in The Biggest "System" Upgrade.