It's sultry, steamy and saucy out there, my friends. Lucky for our little dude, it's socially acceptable for a baby to roll around pantsless on a day like today. If only we were all so lucky, eh? I could also get down with an adult-sized kiddie pool today on our rooftop, but don't think that's in the cards either. For now I'll just hunker down in the blessed AC and get a few links up for you all. Stay cool.
- It's a rankings kind of day it seems:
- We've got some re-draft rankings from Rotoworld - Preliminary 2011 Re-Draft Ranks: RBs and QBs
- Or roll on over to Razzball.com for their 2011 Dynasty Running Back Rankings
- Jamey Eisenberg at CBSSports.com makes The case for Foster first overall - note the link on that page to a podcast with fantasy football musings including very early sleepers and busts.
- RotoWire users might be pleased to see that they're offering lockout protection - with your money for the 2011 season being put towards the 2012 season instead if there is indeed a lockout. Good to see!
- The Plax prognostications are starting to appear:
- The Football Girl's What team takes a shot on new free man and free agent, Plaxico Burress?
- Dynasty League Football's Free as a bird?