Congrats to the good people of Boston on the Bruins' win last night. My sister is a Boston transplant and she has been there for about a year now, and I'm wondering if the game - or hockey season in general - was even on her radar. Granted, she's 8 months pregnant and probably not thinking about much else, but I'm definitely not seeing the standard New England enthusiasm from my northerner friends that I normally see for the Pats, Red Sox and even Celtics. Though considering I personally have barely seen a hockey game in full, perhaps this is more of a reflection of my own preferences and choice of friends...nonetheless, here's to you, Bruins fans!
Moving on to football, the king of all sports...
- FFToday.com released an analysis on their latest mock draft - you can also check out the results of the entire mock here.
- There are a few fairly new sites out there that do a pretty solid job at scouring the web to bring you all sorts of fantasy goodness. On days that I don't post, or when you're looking for an extra fantasy football pick-me-up, head on over to either Fantasy Intersection or Fantasy News Network.
- Rotoworld is continuing their series of positional rankings for 2011, this time with Jermichael Finley leading the pack in Preliminary 2011 Re-Draft Ranks: TEs.
- Keep an eye on NFL.com's fantasy blog - some of the latest posts include reasons why you might want to keep an eye on guys like Ahmad Bradshaw, Matt Stafford, and Steven Jackson among others.
- Scope out KFFL.com's sleeper series - this link will take you to RBs, and includes player ADP. Keep in mind that once KFFL names someone as a sleeper, their ADP is likely to jump a bit with what I'll call sleeper inflation.
- Finally, if the lockout has you thinking about college fantasy football, you might want to see what Athlon Sports is putting together - check out their Preseason CFB Fantasy RB Rankings.