The semi-annual Fantasy Sports Trade Association meeting is going on today in San Francisco and while I'm unfortunately not able to be there, I did just retweet a link to the results from the FSTA Experts' Fantasy Football Draft that occurred last night. Take a look on my Twitter page and you might as well start following me since this fall I'll also be tweeting a bonus article every time I get a post up here on FFLibrarian.
Onto the rest of today's reads:
- FFManiaxs reviews their Top 15 Third-Year Wide Receivers to Watch in 2011. Whether you buy into the third-year breakout phenomenon or not, it's got some good food for thought.
- For more on WRs, Fantasy Knuckleheads have posted their top 20 receivers in An Early Look at Wide Receivers.
- FFToday.com has posted their 2011 player projections, which includes individual defenders. All in, I think we're talking about 650+ players here. Amazing. One of the reasons I love FFToday.com, too, is the ease of registering and entering your own league's scoring rules to adjust the projections, rankings, etc.
- As the season gets closer, if you find yourself drafting from the 4th overall spot, you might want to keep FantasySharks.com's advice in mind in their Take Your Pick: Fourth Overall article. Take a look and see if they recommend taking Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, or Andre Johnson.
- ProFootballFocus.com summarizes which fullbacks have some fantasy value in the 2011 season in Fantasy: Kuhn & Friends. Find out who is worth a late-round draft pick, who has handcuff potential, and who you might want to pass on this year.
- FantasyFootballXtreme.com's 2011 Fantasy Football Stock Market Watch (vol 2) takes a look at sleeper candidates and bust candidates based on the most recent ADPs.