It's a gorgeous day here in NYC for the last day of the month, and I've got a full agenda of hitting up the playground, taking long walks, and generally staying within a few feet of our newly mobile and extremely adventurous baby. Good times but it will be an even better day to start things off with some fantasy football linkage...
- Ah, offensive line rankings. I love them. And love the time of year when they start to appear. This year is of course a bit unusual since free agency will undoubtedly make some major alterations to these rankings, but for now scope out FFToolbox.com's Offensive Line Rankings - they take a look back at 2010 for each team plus note the key changes over the offseason...so far.
- ProFootballFocus.com's Fantasy: The Unheralded focuses in on rookies that might not be the flashiest rookies names, but could end up making a difference for your squad. Keep these names in the back of your mind as the season approaches.
- 2 Mugs Fantasy Football posted their We Don't Need No Stinkin' Free Agency: Early PPR RB Ranks, divided up in three tiers: heavyweights, middleweights, and the more questionable welterweights.
- Get some draft strategy advice from FantasySharks.com in Don't be a square - Draft a stud tight end early. Ideally I'd like to see more than just 2010 data incorporated here but it's worth the read for sure.
- The KFFL.com staff gathers round a virtual table and debates the pros and cons of players that are vying for that number one overall fantasy draft pick - Fantasy football roundtable: No. 1 running back.