Tomorrow morning my husband, son, and I are flying up to spend a long weekend with my family in Arlington, Virginia. It's a little pre-Thanksgiving visit that happens to coincides with a conference that my husband is presenting at over the weekend. We haven't flown with my son since he started walking and loving his independence so this should be an interesting flight. I'll try and get my normal posts up but I might be off schedule a bit through Monday.
In the meantime, get your thinking caps on and submit your start/sit decisions for FantasyPros.com's weekly challenge. This week if you get all 10 prediction correct, you'll win access to FantasyPros.com's My Playbook - take a look at some screen shots of the sweetness you'd have access to if you win.
Now let's dive right in to today's links:
- Week 11 start/sit:
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Slow your roll, even an active Vick a risky play in NYC
- BrunoBoys.net's Week 11 Start ems
- WalterFootball.com's Start em, Sit em
- RotoExperts.com's Hold 'em or Fold 'em
- FFManiaxs' Week 11 Start/Sit
- FootballDocs.com's Start Sit
- Week 11 rankings/projections:
- LestersLegends.com's QB Rankings - Week 11
- AthlonSports' Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 11
- Razzball.com's Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings
- The Fantasy Shrink's Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings
- FantasyAlarm.com's Week 11 Running Back Rankings
- Week 11 IDP linkage:
- ProFootballFocus.com's IDP Stock Market - Week 11
- Fake Teams' Week 11 IDP Guide
- FantasySharks.com's IDP Cheatsheet: Week 11
- Finally, Razzball.com's Week 11 Matchups is up and chock full of good info - get ready for a pretty long and in-depth read here.