It's a busy time of year and tomorrow I add to the chaos in our family and head to Michigan to see my 96-year-old grandma for an incredibly fast visit. My grandma is perhaps not exactly herself any longer - as one might expect at 96 - so it's hard to say what the visit will be like. But I'll be there with my sister and mom, so here's to some quality family time. And if you're in the Detroit airport tomorrow and want to talk FF, let me know. I'll be there for far too long of a layover.
I've got some Week 1 recaps and waiver wire links for you today to get your Week 2 prep started off right:
- Week 1 recaps:
- The Fake Football - Week 1 Sunday Recap
- Roto Arcade's Mostly NFL Notes: Dez Bryant Goes Down and So Do Many Others
- Waiver wire advice:
- Lester's Legends' Get 'em or Don't Sweat 'em
- FFToday's Through the Wire - Week 2
- FantasyPros' Expert Pickups for Week 2
- FakeTeam's Waiver Wire for Week 2
- Fighting Chance Fantasy's Working the Waiver Wire
- numberFire's 10 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Targets Heading into Week 2 (also scope out their 20 Best Offensive Players From Week 1 as of Monday morning - interesting read)
- FantasySharks' 5 Up/5 Down is kind of like the earliest start sit list of the week really.