Oh Tom Brady. Surprise, things worked out just fine for you, TB! Finally and for once, right?! Joking aside, let's move on and just clap a Pats fan on the back. Like my sister. Whose life was solidified when she saw Tom Brady at a Boston playground; Brady called my nephew "so cute" causing my sister to nearly pass out from excitement. As a Gronk owner to boot, she's likely out toasting glasses of champagne over her good football fortune. For the rest of us, here are some links to educate, amuse, or simply pass the time:
- IDP leagues - how many of you are out there? Should I keep the IDP links coming or focus on offensive skill positions instead? For now, FantasySharks.com has a little something with Dressed to Kill: IDP Linebackers Rising After Preseason Week 3.
- For other preseason news, see Rotoworld's Preseason Injury Quick Hits for injury updates (or if you want more on McCoy and Cruz, scope out their Daily Dose: What's Up With Shady?).
- Sleepers. One day I shall look at that word and think of something other than the impossibly early hour at which my youngest deems it appropriate to wake (all the way until 5:32 this morning, baby! Progress!). For a fantasy football take, read on:
- FFToday's Under the Radar Players That Actually Fit the Term "Sleeper"
- Bruno Boys' Top 15 Fantasy Football Sleepers for 2015
- I like a good crystal ball prediction for the fantasy season and Yahoo's RotoArcade pulls through: Some 2015 Season Predictions. Though obviously this Bronco fan doesn't love anything involving a Peyton Manning injury prediction.
- FantasyPros.com are Analyzing WRs No. 10-20 to see what the second tier of receivers can provide for us this season.
- There's just no love for LeSean McCoy in The Football Girl's roundtable query to some of my favorite experts out there: Experts name the player they are avoiding at current ADP.