So my son loves to troll me about my favorite football teams. Basically he pulls for whichever team my favorite team is playing against....unless it's a total blowout and obvious that my team is going to win; he likes a winner. Then he hops on the family bandwagon and pulls for the Broncos or Northwestern. But the vast majority of times, he's pulling against my teams. Even when it actually has nothing to do with football. For example, this morning as he was eating his breakfast, he divided it in half and said, "mommy, this half is Northwestern and this half is Tennessee - who do you think I'll finish first?" I play along and pretend like there's a chance in hell that Northwestern might "win" the breakfast competition and he laughs maniacally and gobbles down the Tennessee half. What just happened? It's amazingly effective at getting to me; how does a 5-year-old know how to do this?? The problem is, part of me finds it endearing and hey, he needs to eat his breakfast so...but still. STILL. My darling little troll.
Anyway, here's hoping your guys are winning everywhere and to help you out with that, let's get to this week's content:
- Week 10 Rankings:
- By the way, have you all seen FFToday's Rest of the Way Rankings lately? Or Yahoo's Shuffle Up: Who are you, Chris Ivory? Worth it if you're in it for the long haul here.
- Back to week 10 rankings...take a look at The Fake Football's Week 10 Fantasy Football Rankings
- Bruno Boys' positional rankings - here are TEs for Week 10
- AthlonSports' 2015 Running Back Rankings: Week 10
- Rotoworld's Week 10 Rankings
- The Fantasy Fix's Week 10 Rankings
- And of course, a compilation of the experts at FantasyPros: Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 10 (hint: if you click on Pick Experts, you can narrow the field of experts down to those who are really rockin' it in 2015; or just to experts you really trust)
- Week 10 Start/Sit Links:
- Roto Arcade's Week 10 Fantasy Lames: Evans to drop the ball versus the 'Boys and Fantasy Flames: Starks to have owners rolling in Green
- Fighting Chance Fantasy's Start/Sit Week 10: James Starks (and Winter) is Coming!
- FootballDocs' Start Sit Advice NFL Week 10
- FantasyPros' (Jen Ryan!) Start/Sit: Week 10
- CBSSports.com's Week 10 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- Week 10 IDP Advice: