I'm back on a college campus this morning, attending a seminar at the University of Tennessee's main library. It hasn't been all that long since my days of working at a university library, but apparently it has been a long 7 years or so, since I feel much older than all but the white-haired guy cozying up in the corner. Here's my big takeaway though: the library is packed with kids studying. I almost feel a bit guilty for snagging a table away from these studious kids. So parents of UT students, rest assured that this campus is indeed full of students scribbling on white boards, discussing bio homework, and of course spilling out of the Starbucks queue.
Then again, perhaps some of the students near me are just prepping their fantasy football teams for Week 4 or cruising through the waiver wire options. Need some links for that? Read on.
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired: Howard's Turn
- RotoExperts' Week 4 Waiver Wire Pickups and Rankings - includes rankings, notes, and targets from Week 3 where appropriate. Lots of detail.
- Gridiron Experts' Waiver Wire Pickups: Week 4
- Two waiver wire links from FantasyPros - first, their Waiver Wire Pickups: Week 4 and then also their look at what the experts are suggesting with Waiver Wire Rankings (Week 4).
- FFToday's Through the Wire
- FootballDocs' Week 4 Pickup/Drop Advice
- Pyromaniacs' After Week 3 Pickups
- Yahoo's Pickups of the Week: Hit waiver wire for Jordan Howard
- Rotoprofessor's Waiver Worthy: Week 3 Fallout: Jordan Howard, Terrelle Pryor, Wendell Smallwood and More