My son is playing flag football this fall, you guys. He begged. I relented. He has also officially been sick with a fever not just for the first game, but oh yes, for the second (darn back-to-school germs). So he hasn't really jumped into the season quite yet, but I'm so eager to see if he gloms on to this the way he fully embraced baseball, too.
Here we are at Week 2 in fantasy and it's time for you to jump into the season now, show your friends, coworkers, total strangers exactly what you're made of. So bump up your season with some of these waiver wire suggestion:
- FantasyPros' Waiver Wire Rankings (Week 2) from a handful of FF experts. The Pros also have a list of potential ww grabs with FAAB bid suggestions here.
- FFToday's Through the Wire - Week 2
- Pyromaniac's After Week 1 Pickups
- LestersLegends.com's Get 'em or Don't Sweat 'em - Week 2
- Yahoo's Fantasy Pickups of the Week: Riddick, Coleman and the three WRs
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired: Fuller House
- 5thDownFantasy.com's Top Week 2 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Adds
- The Fake Football's The Wire Tap: Week 2
- Razzball's Working the Wire, Week 2
- Gridiron Experts' Waiver Wire Pickups: Week 2 includes a handful of deep sleepers to boot
- Or for a few non-ww articles:
- Scope out the Fantasy Rundown weekly rankings, which will be fleshed out as the week goes on.
- I love this tool from IDP Guru that only gets better with time - 2016 IDP Points Allowed By Position (Through Week 1)
- Take a look at numberFire's 4 Fantasy Football Tight End Streaming Options for Week 2