Hi fantasy info seekers - notice the new poll over there on the right side? I'm hoping to get a better feel for the kind of information fantasy football fans are looking for. If you have a second, I'd appreciate your vote, or if there's something else entirely that I haven't included in the vote options, leave a comment.
I had my second draft this morning and after scrambling through all of my rankings and draft kits, I decided I might post a few more player rankings and cheatsheets here to try and consolidate some of my posts a little more. Remember, you can always check out my previous post that averaged 12 Top 100 rankings out there. But here are the latest rankings from some of my favorites or old standbys:
- Fantasy Football Xtreme Top 200
- Yahoo's Big(ger) Board 100
- Fantasy Football Summary Top 100
- ProFantasySports.com's Top 200
- SI's Top 200 (also links to positional rankings)
- Ask The Commish's Top 150 (again, also links to positional rankings as well as auction value and keeper league guides)
- Tier Player Rankings from Sport Fanatics Fantasy Sports (and this list goes deep...)
- FantasyShark's one-page cheatsheet with position rankings
- DR U Fantasy Football GURU's positional rankings - RBs, QBs, WRs, TEs, DSTs, Ks
- Bruno Boys Webazine (pdf) with detailed positional rankings
Remember, rankings and cheatsheets are helpful but they certainly aren't everything - you never know what's going to go down in your draft (um, someone drafted a kicker in the 7th of 14 rounds in my draft this morning), but being prepared is half the battle. So for now...go. draft. win. Until waiver wire time.