Tomorrow night I will be partaking in 2 rounds of a 4-round draft in my keeper/dynasty league. I have been trying to scrounge up some rookie rankings and figure out who exactly I want to be targeting. So here's some keeper info, mostly geared towards those who are only adding rookies now:
- KeeperFantasyLeagues.com has a substantial list of rankings in their archives - you can find rookie rankings, keeper rankings, or general player rankings. Personally, I'm focusing on the RB rookies and WR rookies.
- Here's a link to a Rotoworld forum where a fellow drafter ranked his top rookies and others chimed in with their opinions.
- FFToolbox has an article on 10 players NOT to hang onto in keeper leagues...not sure I think you should drop them all like hotcakes, considering there's some substantial talent in this group of 10. But perhaps this is a list to revisit at the end of the season - or just to keep in mind when your keeper draft occurs.
- Fantasy Football Xtreme's 2007 Rookie Rankings, last updated at the end of June.
- This keeper league of mine is an IDP league, and if yours is too, check out Rotoworld's Top 30 IDP rookies.
- This is one of my favorites - FantasyFootballStarters.com's 2007 Rookie Wide Receivers. Nice commentary and each player is looked at from a current and long-term perspective. Click here for the rookie RBs, rookie QBs, rookie TEs, and yes even the rookie kickers.