I love daylight savings - yesterday around 4:30 or so I went out for a run with the full comfort of knowing the sun would still be brightly shining when I got home. Love it. However, much to my dismay, my I-rarely-run-outside-during-the-winter muscles are reminding me of the difference between a trail and a treadmill this morning. In other news, I still don't know where I'm moving this summer quite yet but New York City is currently the front runner - New Yorkers, I'll be full of questions about the best sports bars (best Broncos bar anyone??) so get your football advice ready.
To today's links...
- In case you missed the big news, T.O. is now a Bill. I'm surprised to be honest - see what different perspectives two experts from CBS Sports have in Owens, Buffalo wrong for each other in so many ways and T.O. to Buffalo a low-risk, big reward move for all. And then there's Gregg Rosenthal who falls somewhere in between with Owens lands in Buffalo.
- FantasyHulks.com's New Faces in New Places...is Denver earning a reputation as a total disaster area or what?
- The FFManiaxs have taken a stab at the Fantasy IDP Winners & Losers in Free Agency, which I really appreciate since there's often so much focus on the big offensive skill position players.
- The Hazean's Monday Morning Rehab looks at Westbrook, Crabtree and Houshmandzadeh's latest injury news.
- Is LT leaving the Chargers? Oooh, come to Denver, LT! Sorry, I know, my commentary can be rather Broncos-focused here...can't help it! Take a look at Football News from a Chick for the latest in all NFL headlines including LT's final deal.
- State of the Rookie Receiver from Fantasy Sharks has a nice historical look at rookie receivers since 1999 that have actually been viable fantasy options. So who's it going to be in 2009?