There are no links to offer up that compare with the awesomeness of Shaun White's halfpipe performance last night. Yeah that's right, I'm a proud member of the Shaun White fan club, I mean how could you not be?? The dude is tremendous; that's all there is to it. I even dig his hair, that's how far I've bought into the Shaun White lovefest.
And of course his performance helped me put up some stellar numbers in RosterSlots.com's fantasy olympics game yesterday, which any of you can jump into at any point during the Olympics. I say see if you can put together better fantasy teams than I can, because frankly, I'm on fire.
A little research is all it takes to be ahead of the game with both the Olympics and football, so let's roll on over to today's links:
- Get your mind wrapped around the free agency landscape with CBSSports.com's Top 32 FAs: Cap-free year needs restricted infusion. Oh Denver, please do hold on to Elvis Dumervil...
- Football Outsiders are always a great spot to stop for some quality offseason thoughts and this week is no exception. I'm enjoying their thoughts and reader comments in Most Overrated Fantasy Player Into 2010?
- For one man's take on his picks in Razzball's recent mock 2010 fantasy draft, read what RapidDraft's Matt Schauf has to say about guys like Brandon Jacobs, LenDale White, and Robert Meachem among others in Way-too-early mock conclusions.
- Speaking of Brandon Jacobs, the FFManiaxs have basically written him off, which I think might be a bit premature - but see what they think of the rest of the Giants backfield here.
- Meanwhile guess who has parted ways with the Browns?